View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:04 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 31

1 - Create a hybrid holiday advent/countdown calendar for Halloween, Christmas or any special day. Get creative and make it from a cookie sheet, a premade set of drawers like this or any other inspiration you find from around the web! - 10 pts.

3 - This stylized ruler "growth chart" is such an awesome idea to make a common family tradition even more special! Create a layout documenting a ritual or tradition that is meaningful to your family. - 2 pts. + 1 NR PT
Naturally Merry by Krystal Hartley & Melissa Bennett

6 - Use one of these spooky fonts (they are all free!) to create a frightfully fabulous LO. - 1pt. + 1 NR PT
Wish You Were Here {kit} by Studio Basic

9 - Here is a fun way to use lots of patterned paper! Be inspired by this quilt to use lots of skinny paper strips along the edge(s) of your page. - 2 pts

14 - I love all the bright colors and the mixed use of polka dots and stripes. Use this image as an inspiration for your own happy, stripy, and polka-dotted layout! - 1 pt. + 1 NR PT
Magical Tomorrow by Traci Reed

15 - Oh how I love these mugs! The all-white with a huge pop of color just makes my heart happy. Create a layout inspired by these colors -- lots of white with big bursts of color! - 1 pt. + 1 NR PT
Spell Bound by Melissa Bennett

18 - Check out this blog post on how to create a scrapbook layout inspired by an infographic--and try your hand at it! - 2 pts.

22. This blog shares 8 simple rules for mixing patterns. Use these rules to create a fun layout that includes all the following patterns: 1. Plaid 2. Houndstooth 3. Polka Dots 4. Stripes 5. One big bold pattern of choice. – 1 pt + 1 NR PT
Spoon Me by Libby Pritchett

25. Sweetest Day is October 20th this year – create a layout about something in your life that you think is pretty darn sweet. - 1 pt

29. Scraplift the amazing crystalbella77. Her designs are so unique and amazing! -1 pt

34. It's pumpkin season! Use these painted pumpkins as inspiration for getting creative with digital paint on your page and really make it the focal point without all the mess. - 1 pt.

39. This is such a fun idea! Use this as inspiration to scrap about a significant date in your life! 1pt. ~ My Birthday February 16th

Bonus Challenge #1

Bonus Challenge #2

Total Points: 31

Bonus Points: 5

Last edited by kim21673; 11-01-2012 at 02:46 PM.