View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me.

New Release= 5 points
Total Points= 30 points

Blog bonus point:

3 - This stylized ruler "growth chart" is such an awesome idea to make a common family tradition even more special! Create a layout documenting a ritual or tradition that is meaningful to your family. - 2 pts. + 1 NR (I Love Me Some Brook, released 10/20, uploaded 10/22)

6 - Use one of these spooky fonts (they are all free!) to create a frightfully fabulous LO. - 1pt.

7 - I love this perspective! Take a photo from above - looking down at your subject - and scrap it! - 1 pt.

8 - I love a lot of different things about this living room, but especially the way the base is pretty neutral (shade of blues) and there is a big POP of color. Take inspiration from this to create a LO using the same idea. - 1 pt.

11 - Use this fun weekly calendar as inspiration for a layout about a typical week in your house. - 1 pt. + 1 NR (I Love Me Some Brook, released 9/20, uploaded 9/20)

13 - You can't spend more than about 30 seconds on Pinterest without seeing some fall recipe. Create a layout about some of the fall foods you love and look forward to. - 1 pt.

15 - Oh how I love these mugs! The all-white with a huge pop of color just makes my heart happy. Create a layout inspired by these colors -- lots of white with big bursts of color! - 1 pt.

19 - Use one of these Dr. Seuss quotes as a journaling prompt or a message on a layout (or three!). - 1pt. per layout (maximum of three)

21. Fall colors mixed with a pop of turquoise creates a more modern looking fall color palette. Use the photo above as color inspiration and create a layout that includes at least four of the colors featured above. – 1 pt. + 1 NR (I Love Me Some Brook, released 10/20, uploaded 10/22)

25. Sweetest Day is October 20th this year – create a layout about something in your life that you think is pretty darn sweet. - 1 pt

26. Seasons Change... Use this photo board as inspiration for the current season you are in. It can be the season and weather around you, or even the season of life you are in. Get creative! Use block design and multiple photos. -2 pts.

27. Tops list. I love to remember the best, or top things happening in our lives. Create a layout with at least 10 Top things right now. -1 pt.+ 1 NR (I Love Me Some Brook, released 9/20, uploaded 9/20)

32. It's time to find your focus. Use papers or elements in a creative way on your layout to draw the reader's eye to the most important part of the page. - 2 pts.

33. One is a magic number! Design a page using only ONE of each of these elements: photo, paper, one word title, flower, and ribbon. Anything else you add to your page is up to you! - 2 pts.

34. It's pumpkin season! Use these painted pumpkins as inspiration for getting creative with digital paint on your page and really make it the focal point without all the mess. - 1 pt.

35. Let's get quotable! Choose one of your favorite quotes and incorporate it into your page in a creative way. - 1 pt.

38. Give the photo on your page an extra punch and use word strips on it. 1pt.

39. This is such a fun idea! Use this as inspiration to scrap about a significant date in your life! 1pt. + 1 NR (Banner Alpha, released 9/20, uploaded 9/26)

Last edited by marlathrall; 11-01-2012 at 09:50 AM.