View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Total Points: 25

6 - Use one of these spooky fonts (they are all free!) to create a frightfully fabulous LO. - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Meg's 100% Girl

7 - I love this perspective! Take a photo from above - looking down at your subject - and scrap it! - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Julie

9 - Here is a fun way to use lots of patterned paper! Be inspired by this quilt to use lots of skinny paper strips along the edge(s) of your page. - 2 primary points

12 - Create a layout about some of the things you are hoping lay ahead of you. - 1 pt.; 2 pts. if you use the quote on your layout. - 2 primary points

14 - I love all the bright colors and the mixed use of polka dots and stripes. Use this image as an inspiration for your own happy, stripy, and polka-dotted layout! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Penny/Shawna Halloweeny

15 - Oh how I love these mugs! The all-white with a huge pop of color just makes my heart happy. Create a layout inspired by these colors -- lots of white with big bursts of color! - 1 primary point

20 - Use this as a prompt for a layout: how are you NOT like everyone else? Then turn at least one element in your layout upside-down - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg

21. Fall colors mixed with a pop of turquoise creates a more modern looking fall color palette. Use the photo above as color inspiration and create a layout that includes at least four of the colors featured above. – 1 primary point

26. Seasons Change... Use this photo board as inspiration for the current season you are in. It can be the season and weather around you, or even the season of life you are in. Get creative! Use block design and multiple photos. - 2 points

29. Scraplift the amazing crystalbella77. Her designs are so unique and amazing! - 1 primary point

32. It's time to find your focus. Use papers or elements in a creative way on your layout to draw the reader's eye to the most important part of the page. - 2 primary points

33. One is a magic number! Design a page using only ONE of each of these elements: photo, paper, one word title, flower, and ribbon. Anything else you add to your page is up to you! - 2 primary points

34. It's pumpkin season! Use these painted pumpkins as inspiration for getting creative with digital paint on your page and really make it the focal point without all the mess. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Shawna/La

36. Paper to Digi! Lift a layout by Tarrah for 1 pt - 1 primary point

Bonus Blog Challenge - Cookie - 1 primary point

Total Points: 25
0/5 NR points Available

Last edited by kscwgirl; 11-01-2012 at 07:53 PM.