View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 12:35 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm
Default vaccinate. just vaccinate. please.

i know it's a hot button topic...... but i'm seriously frustrated right now for my poor brother (and hey, maybe me in two weeks time, we'll see! )

There's a huge outbreak of measles going on (especially in NY -where he just moved a month or two ago- and california where he travels frequently for work), I think whooping cough in those areas too.

Please vaccinate your babies and kids.. stop the increase of these diseases and stop the spread. 98% sure my brother has measles (cdc contacted, running the blood work right now, it's either standard measles, or german measles.. don't know yet) and of course he was home and exposed all of us to it too. We both had the vaccine as kids, but clearly he's special (and we all know how fabulous my immune system is.. so i'm holding my breathe here hoping I didn't inhale any of his infectedness).

Just do it.. delay them, stagger them, whatever it is you want to do.. but do them. :[ no ones babies should have to suffer with these diseases, and no ones baby (nearly 30 year old whiney) brother either.