View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 03:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

When I get home I try to see my best friend from childhood. We've known each other basically since birth. We went all through school together and I think we probably still chat on the phone a couple times a year. I just saw her this past summer and her sister who is a year younger. It's like no time has passed, I grew up as an extra sibling to them I think. She has a twin brother and a brother that is a year older, so we were all pretty close. This past summer when I walked in to see her, one of her brothers was there and he said "Vanessa, hey, what are you doing here?" like we just saw each other and I think it had been 20 years since I'd seen him.

I still have several elementary friends I'm in touch with on Facebook and saw a handful of them at our 20 year class reunion in 2019.

And my other best friend, we met in 7th grade, we talk on the phone a few times a year and I try to see her any time I get back to Florida, I had dinner with her & the family when we were home this past summer.

I'm sure if I still lived there, I'd still be hanging out with all of them.

I see so many of my friends kids dating each other now in high school. It's bizarre! LOL!