View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 03:27 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephc777 View Post
I know in first grade that I wanted to be a ballet dancer - I believed it was influenced by my nonstop listening to Swan Lake as a child. Later in life, I wanted to be an author, but have never really written anything - I've found I'd rather read than write =)
Did you take ballet classes as a girl? LOL! I'd rather read than write, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
I changed my mind so many times…

As I kid, probably a teacher as I loved to do workbooks in the summer… which is fun circle as I homeschool my son.

In middle school… an Accountant because a boy I liked was going to be one..

crime lab… that one stuck with me a long time in school… I loved unsolved mysteries, but our Governor at the time was defunding our crime labs… my hubby laughs when I told him about wanting to do this career. As an adult I can’t stand bloody stuff!

Then my last career goal… that I started college for was paper science, it’s a chemical engineering fir the paper industry… but I'm not smart enough for the math so I ended up designing my own major to teach adults how to use computers and that is where I ended
I love the progression of your dreams! I'm with you on the math...not my forte. I love that you created your own major!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
I wanted to be a neo natal doctor at one time, teacher was big too.
I got a teaching degree and taught for 3 years...then homeschooled my oldest for few years. Mom became center. I was a stampin up demo for a while, digi designer for a while, sold clothes too. Now I am trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up...LOL
Hubby wants me to start a travel podcast...I am not sure
Oooh, a travel podcast would be fun! I've never figured out what I want to be when I grow up. Now that my kids are all adults, I'm taking care of my mom...so, maybe it will just be retirement for me. lol!