View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 11:54 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
Not sure about difficulty but I used to really struggle with single photo pages. I am so behind on my scrapbooking that I want to pack as many photos into a page as possible. Get the whole event in one layout...and done! My recent road trips have changed that bc I hate shrinking the photos. Also my kids now take pics and hubby is better about taking them so I have tons of photos from trips...day to day not so much.

I struggle with clustering sometimes and shadows...I don't feel like I get enough dimension with them but I do enough to make me happy.

I love using alphas just get inpatient sometimes. I think I want to scrap faster so I skip adding the fun details that I love having on my pages.

If you want to try a messy page or a different style I highly suggest finding someone here in the galleries that you love and lift their page. Don't get creative and make it your own...just lift it (make sure you give them credit). Practice with the pages and you will get there. The messy pages aren't my thing either but I am learning to stretch outside my comfort zone and to them more.

I also struggle with the mixed media...I kind of get the paint but then the paint with elements mixed in throw me sometimes. I suggest just playing like you would if it were real and in person.
I stretch myself too, but I'm usually not always happy with a page when I do.