View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 07:41 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Gallery questions

Hey. It's not super important... but does anyone (especially the "powers that be" here) know if there's a way to know where views/clicks come from for layouts in the gallery? Like if they are linked from some other site. Or is there a way to track that? Or if an image has been posted somewhere else or pinned (pinterest, for example) is there a way to trace/track that? There have been a few times where I've posted a few layouts at the same time even using the same bundle and set of templates and one of them would get a ton more views than the rest. Not as big at the moment, but I posted 3 layouts last week (using the same bundle) and one has more than twice the number of views as the other two. Again, that particular example isn't "extreme." I can't think of which other layouts in the past I noticed that with. (With larger differences.) But... I just glanced through my layouts and I have one with 7,566 views. Why??? The one I have from 2020 titled "Coronavirus" has 3849 which I can understand since people may have been doing a search with that word back in 2020. But the one with 7,566 views? Nothing special to me about that one compared to the the rest of my gallery. lol If it was pinned on Pinterest, would that lead people back to it here? And...is there a way for me to see if it was pinned or not? I tried to do a Google image search on my phone with the layout image and didn't see anything that way.

I would be even more questioning such numbers if it was images of my kids as toddlers or something.

Just thought I'd ask.