View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 41 pts
New Release Points: 5 pts (included in the total above)

Challenge #2: Use this inspiring blog post and image to scrap about growth, change, and scars. - 2pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Shattered by Traci Reed & Meghan Mullens, released 01/05; LO uploaded 01/04

Challenge #3: Be inspired by the unconventional use of talk bubbles in this layout by Nicole N to create a layout of your own. - 2pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Silly Goose by Traci Reed & Erica Zane, released 01/19; LO uploaded 01/23

Challenge #4: Use this quote as an inspiration for a page. - 2pt

Challenge #5: Be inspired by this fun paper layout and create a layout that features lots of strips of patterned paper. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Favorite Moments by Traci Reed, Studio Basic Designs & Ju Kneipp, released 01/26, uploaded 01/25

Challenge #7: January is a time of change and resolutions for new habits. Use this quote and scrap about the changes that you need to make this year. What won't be easy, but will be worth it to you? - 2 pts

Challenge #11: Adapt and use a paragraph from this Aboriginal blessing on a layout. - 2pts.

Challenge #12: Take inspiration from this art journal piece and concentrate most of the color of a layout right in the center of your page. - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR
NR: Get Artsy: Celebrate Me by Jenn Barrette & Traci Reed, released & uploaded 01/26

Challenge #14: Use this infographic as a springboard to a layout that uses at least two color principles shown incorporated into your page. - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR
NR: What a Man by Traci Reed, released 01/05; LO uploaded 01/04
Blue color preferred by most men. Kit's name used here is "What a Man;" white: purity, spacious, empty, innocence - I feel like 2013 is like a wide open space, still innocent yet, that will be filled throughout with my experiences.

Challenge #16: Join in on Fist Pump Fridays at Today's Letters blog and include a picture of something you are celebrating this month. Think outside the box - taking down the tree, losing a few pounds, keeping up with your resolutions....whatever is worth celebrating to you. - 2 pts
I celebrate the existence of Skype!

Challenge #17: Be inspired by this artwork to create a LO with a multi-colored titled with a mix of fonts/alphas - 2 pts.

Challenge #22. Throughout all of the documenting I do, I want my kids to know who I truly am. Use an I prompt to document something about you! - 2 pts.

Challenge #23: Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or more on your next layout! - 2 pts.
I was still finishing off my DD this month.

Challenge #26: Diagonal composition and repetitive arrows are huge trends in scrapbooking right now. Make a page using your favorite trend and photo from 2012! - 2 pts
Favorite trend: hexagons on pages

Challenge #30: Use these awesome "Rules of the House" as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts

Last edited by suladesign; 01-31-2013 at 10:10 AM.