View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 30
Challenge Pts:25
NR points: 5

5. Be inspired by this fun paper layout and create a layout that features lots of strips of patterned paper. - 2 pts

30 - Use these awesome "Rules of the House" as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 pts + 1NR

Uploaded 1/5

26 - Diagonal composition and repetitive arrows are huge trends in scrapbooking right now. Make a page using your favorite trend and photo from 2012! - 2 pts + 1NR

Uploaded 1/5

23 - Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or more on your next layout! -2 pts.

Bonus Blog Challenge-1 point
Let the Journey graphic above inspire your next layout. Make sure to upload it to your SSD gallery, and mark it on your tracker spot as a blog bonus challenge for 1 point. + 1NR pt

8. There is nothing cooler than the look of stacks of papers and ephemera in a 3 ring binder. Emulate this look for your page. - 2pts

22. Throughout all of the documenting I do, I want my kids to know who I truly am. Use an I prompt to document something about you! -2 pts.

15 - Use this photos as a 'recipe' for the elements on your next LO! You can ONLY use elements that are shown here - e.g., buttons, string, paper clip, ribbon, etc. - but you do not have to use them all. Have fun! - 2 pts. +1NR

14 - Use this infographic as a springboard to a layout that uses at least two color principles shown incorporated into your page. - 2 pts. +1NR

14 - Use this infographic as a springboard to a layout that uses at least two color principles shown incorporated into your page. - 2 pts.

32 - By The Numbers: This year we're focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. 2pts.

30 - Use these awesome "Rules of the House" as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 pts

12 - Take inspiration from this art journal piece and concentrate most of the color of a layout right in the center of your page. - 2pts.

Last edited by dgreenshield; 01-25-2013 at 09:58 PM.