View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 02:27 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
AWWW!!! The cutest butterfly I ever did see!

Of COURSE we dress up our pups... They secretly hate us... lol For awhile the kids & Lucy would be themed costumes- but kids now don't care so it's not as fun- but I still love to do it!

2014- Super Heros:

2015- Witch, Werewolf & Bullfrog:

2016- Star Wars: Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia & Chewy:

2017- Cops & Bad Dog:

2018- Dragon, Unicorn & 'bigfoot' recycled chewy costume!

2019- we were in Disneyland, so no doggy costume that year!

2020- kids were too cool to do themed- but we did a fashion show with all Lucy's costumes on Nelly- she was NOT a fan. We laughed & laughed!

Oh man... that was fun to look back on. Crazy how little the kids were & how our Lucy has been right by their sides
Adorable. I know Lucy is sick right now, so I understand the tears. They are our babies and losing them is hard. I am really sorry about Lucy.

Murphy has heart failure and I know I could lose him at any time. Honestly, you wouldn't know he was 14 and sick if you saw him. He really thinks he is a puppy still so I am letting him live his life like he wants to until the end.

My one grandpup, Taya, who the kids rescued in March has bladder cancer. The vet put her on a treatment program and she is living her best life ever. The difference in her since they got her is amazing, she is so happy and such a pistol. She gets into everything. LOL The kids say it is like having a toddler; they have to keep everything up and child proof all the doors.

I have all three grandpups staying with me starting tommorrow through Saturday while the kids are on vacation. I can only imagine what Taya is going to get into while I am at work. Believe me, I have child proofed the house, but I probably missed something. LOL