View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 07:17 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
I feel your pain. If I wake up anytime after 4 AM, I usually end up just getting up and starting my day a little early. I like to rise early anyway, but I'd rather do 5 or 5:30. My brain starts churning if I awaken after 4, though, so that's my point of no return. Very rarely, I will fall back to sleep. Today I was up at 4:30. It was all good though--it's my favorite time to scrap.
My mind has been racing since I woke up - darn mind!! I'm never one to lay in bed and sleep in, once I'm awake, I'm awkae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
So I would totally have gotten up at 4:30am if I was awake and have done so before. Hope you get some rest tonight!
Thanks! Hopefully work won't be too bad. Worried hubby is sick - he has a positive case of covid at his work so the fever he seems to have is worrying me (he says he wasn't anywhere near the girl that tested positive but of course your mind goes there right now during these times!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I'm an insomniac and haven't been able to sleep longer than 2 hour stretches. BUT I know the value of laying in bed quietly without moving as it recharges my body and allows it to get the rest that it needs. So for me, what's the point of no return - when my alarm goes off. If I get up any earlier than that, regardless of how long I've been awake prior, I'm only hurting myself because my body needs that time to just lay still and in the quiet so that I'm not dragging that day.
I can't imagine only 2 hour stretches of sleep .... I really like my sleep lol As a one-off I don't mind getting up but I couldn't do it every night.