View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 03:01 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by origami View Post
If it is just for using the internet, I wouldn't even bother with getting an iPad or even an iPad mini. I'd suggest the Kindle Fire or Nexus 7 instead. We have both the iPad and the Nexus 7. The iPad is great but it's kind of large and bulky for carrying around. I'm sure the iPad mini is fantastic, but it is twice the price of the Kindle or Nexus and if he's just surfing, why spend the extra money? And honestly, more and more developers have really wised up and are creating apps for both platforms. The only thing that I could wish for my Nexus 7 would be a better notetaking app that I could use my stylus with. If I want to take handwritten notes at a meeting, I need to bring my iPad along. Of course, once I write up those notes, I can email them to myself as a PDF and read them on the Nexus. I'm not always running off to meetings, so I don't mind this. I'd probably get an iPad mini if I were. That's really the only difference that has mattered to me.
origami, I'm wondering what app you are using on your iPad for taking handwritten notes with a stylus . . .