View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 04:49 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I don't take a photo every day. Sometimes all my photos for a given week are from one busy weekend day, and other weeks they're spread throughout the week. On weeks I don't have enough (which rarely happens) I might take photos of the kids' schoolwork, download a photo related to a news story, or use a photo of a video game or show people here are liking. I like to record funny stories and conversations for my journaling, so I use an app (Diaro) to journal and then paste onto my layouts.

For me, it works best to store photos on the computer by week. I put journaling and screen shots in those weekly folders, too. I fall behind a lot (especially during the summer, when we have more family stuff going on and less time for scrapping), so staying organized makes it possible for me to catch up even if a lot of time has passed. I also like to work in batches. So one day I might choose photos for multiple weeks, another day I will place all the chosen photos and journaling on the layouts, and then I'll take a day to make each of the weeks look nice with cards, elements, etc.

Last edited by rach3975; 09-15-2014 at 04:51 PM.