View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 03:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh man! The IG crap was just icing on the cake huh!? Hopefully that get's worked out for you. Sometimes I hate technology & the fact that you need passwords & hackers & everything is such a downer... Fingers crossed your internet/power goes better this week too!

We had a big storm come thru yesterday at the lake house with wind, hail & such. I was SUPER worried about our cars (they have all glass roofs!) and the hail and after fretting over that & watching forecasts for a bit, my hubby put me at ease with the statement "they are just cars. Our safety is most important!" Crazy how just saying that- even though I KNOW it already, changed my head space. AND, besides some branches & LOTS of pine needles, everything (and us!) were just fine. We did lose power for a bit, but even that was tolerable. We're now home & doing the usually sunday (laundry, stripping beds, etc) and getting ready for the next week- I have cupcakes to bake for a coworkers bday tomorrow & work tues/wed. Besides the kids schooling from home- our life is about 75% back to normal- which is good for my sanity- even if work is just crazy now! Hope to see you around this week!