View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 04:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Yay for you to be able to get to visit with her. I guess I just somehow imagined she lived with you. I didn't realize she was elsewhere. But I'm glad you are taking the necessary precautions to see her and she's doing well during this pandemic!

Yuck to stuff being out of stock. I've noticed that with our last grocery trip. We have this long list and half of the stuff we've been unable to get for a couple of weeks! Meat prices have skyrocketed and one of my children has almost gone completely Vegan making it a little challenge to get all of her stuff to maintain this lifestyle change!

I've done several at-home haircuts on my children as our salons are closed. Some of them are actually opening, but they have long wait times/appointments that something will need to be done in the interim. Hopefully this week I can successfully cut all three kids hairs!

I have to order nail trimmers and shavers for our dog because our groomer has been stuck in TX for a couple of months thanks to the virus. I took him to a groomer this past weekend (only the independent ones are opened) and she was scared to cut his nails. He's a small, yappy dog with bad legs so my daughter (the middle) and I are going to try to do it at home because his grinch paws are making him slip/slide all over the ground.

Are you able to take walks with your dog? Or is that something you aren't able to do due to social distancing?
B lives in a carehome (she will always need to be in a medically staffed carehome setting). Yes, I walk Taz twice every day. I need that fresh air as much as he does. We have dog grooming clippers/razor from when we had our cockapoo sheltie yrs ago. Hubs found them and we all trimmed our hair with them LOL. Luckily a friend is a hairdresser and she is going to clean up my cut tomorrow at her place. She's not going back to work b/c she doesn't feel safe in a salon, too many people coming and going, so is going to have a few friends that she'll cut at home, having us gloved and masked. I'm happy, it'll be safer, cheaper and is only a few doors down from us.