View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 05:21 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What a week, Wendy! I hope that you're through the worst of it and things start to improve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Nothing major happening in my neck of the woods other than being able to visit Bailey for an hour or so on the wkend now (outside social distancing with masks and gloves b/c of her immune system). That is a huge thing for us though b/c we have missed her like crazy and other than the carehome couple that take care of her, we are the only other people she has in her life. So, I'm so grateful for that now.
I'm so glad they're letting you have visits now! That must have been so hard, not being able to see her.

Nothing much is new here. I'm done with work for the year--teaching preschoolers over Zoom is something I never thought I'd do and hope to never need to do again! My kids have 2 more weeks of school. I'm torn about it ending. On the one hand, I'm looking forward to not having to be Ben's special ed teacher and devote so much time to his schoolwork. On the other hand, I think having that few hours of school a day has been keeping all 3 of the kids grounded and given them some structure. Not sure what will happen when school ends and we're still trapped in the house. I need to look into some virtual classes or other online activities that each of them can do this summer.