View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 11:38 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Favorite element you use over and over again?
Flowers on every page and I also love butterflies
Least favorite element that you almost never use?
Paper clips (because I feel like it's a lot of work to erase to make it hold the paper realistically --so I like it when a designer includes an already-clipped note card or something) and "plastic things"-- like toys or super chunky things. I think that the paper scrapper inside me looks at these & thinks "now, how would that fit into a page protector?!?"
Do you scrap daily, almost daily or sporadically?
In the past year and a half, I have gone from "sporadically" to "almost daily" and I'm soooo happy I have!!
Where do you scrap?
On my laptop on the couch. It's really uncomfortable, but it's my best/only option for now
Has your style changed since when you first started scrapbooking?
When I first really started scrapbooking (paper), I was so fast. When I started to learn about digital scrapbooking, I thought of it as a way to be even faster. I've since slowed way down, now I probably get 3 flowers placed in the same amount of time that I used to finish a whole page, lol. But I'm much happier with the result!!
Also, I'm much more cognizant of the size of elements now. I look at some of my older pages & think, "wow, that's a super big staple!" etc. Lol

Last edited by knittingbec; 02-22-2020 at 11:41 PM.