View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 02:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL SO FAR - 7 POINTS

One Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

1 - Lift a layout by Cintia Tavares, our Treat of the Month for October, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

2 - An 'event'ful layout - scrap a birthday party, field trip, vacation or holiday you haven't gotten around to scrapping yet.

3 - Scrap Your Day - the more photos the better! - 1 POINT

4 - All shades of purple are very hot for fall. Scrap a layout using purple as the main color.

5 - The season's are changing. What do you look forward to in fall or spring?

6 - October looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo.

7 - Check out this fabulously fun and graphic ad from Luka Lindemann Rosinski and use it as inspiration to scrap a page!

8 - October is Family History Month - create a layout that features your family tree in photos! - 1 POINT

9 - Use bullet points to journal a list.

10 - Think pink! in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

11 - Be inspired by swedish designer Josef Frank and create a page with a BOLD fun background!

12 - There's an ad for that - scrap a layout featuring one of Apple's ad slogans!

13 - Count Your Buttons Day is October 21st. Create a page that has at least 10 buttons on it!

14 - Use halloween colors to scrap a holiday-free layout! Take a look at this fabulous inspiration from designerbrittney.

15 - Scrap your favorite candy - yum!

16 - Faceless Photos - scrap those baby toes, grandma's hands, your feet in your favorite pair of shoes! Get creative!- 1 POINT

17 - October 2nd is Name Your Car Day. If your car had a name what would it be? Scrap a layout that features a photo of your car and what you named it!

18 - Create a layout which features a six-word memoir.

19 - National Grouch Day is October 15th. Scrap about what makes you grouchy. Or scrap your grouchy kiddos.

20 - Animals! Animals! Animals! - Scrap about your pet, your favorite animal, or about the day you went to the zoo, aquarium or took a ride on an elephant or camel on holiday! - 1 POINT

Two Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

21 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)

22 - Journal First - open up your Word processing program and write about something, anything. Now create a page based on what you wrote.

23 - Scrap a photo from YOUR childhood.

24 - Just the Facts - journal the who/what/when/where/why on your page.

25 - Something Old/Something New - scrap two layouts, one of something old that you cherish, the other of something new you cherish.

26 - Use one of Ikea's Room Ideas as inspiration to scrap a layout.

27 - October is the tenth month - create a page with a Top Ten list on it!

28 - Paper2Digi - Nicole Samuels scraplift of http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...100th-day/?c=t - 2 POINTS

29 - Scrap a Cliche'!

30 - World Card Making Day is October 2nd. Create a hybrid card to celebrate!

Five Point Tasks - 10 Primary Points Possible

31 - Live. Laugh. Love. Scrap it in three layouts!

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - I want to be remembered for...
32b - I collect...
32c - My favorite comfort foods are...

32d - I'm addicted to my...
32e - My favorite guilty pleasure is...

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - Hybrid Sweet Treats - Candy season is here and there are sooo many amazing treat projects that are perfect for the upcoming holidays. Your challenge is to create a set of 6 goodie bags, boxes, or other sweet giveaways for family, friends or co-workers. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration...

Blog Bonuses

Featured Scrapper 10/1 – Elizabeth Moss - 1 POINT
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...70&ppuser=6868

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Last edited by littlekiwi; 10-26-2010 at 02:17 AM.