Thread: As Seen On TV
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 01:52 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon Kay View Post
Buy the one from QVC ... I own 2 of them ... I have used them EVERY SINGLE week for brownies, coffee cake (just this morning again), and egg casseroles ... for at least the last ***THREE MONTHS*** ... you do need to spray them with Pam (Pam with flour works best) and I insist on handwashing just in case. ...but they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt! I absolutely just think they are the next best invention to a laptop! (gasp?!)

I also own the Smooth Away (Stacy suggested)...I have used it a little bit...but am so used to the razor I keep forgetting to use on legs (I have extremely fine hair on my legs that grows slow).

Bought dh the Sham Wow for Father's Day...really liked it when he spilled a coke on our BRAND NEW carpet...boys went running for the Sham Wows and were amazed at how much it soaked up!

Was given the Pedi Paws for Christmas last year but dh still takes the dog to the store for a clip of the nails.

Have the Magic Bullet and use it daily when I am on my diet and drink shakes. I've been using it for a couple of years now.

Used to use the Bacon Wave until Sam's Club started carrying precooked bacon....still made a heck of a mess in the microwave but was faster cooking and I didn't get spattered.

Love my Clip Hanger! Great way to hang an MP3 player or cell phone from your dash board...no more slipping off the dashboard or seat onto the floor. Also clips to your belt loop or your purse. Wish I had a new one to use now...broke my old one accidentally.

Hog Dog Toaster is something my middle kid asked for for Christmas one year but then he decided he liked his hot dogs "juicy" and went back to boiling them.

The Ice Cream Ball is cool! Literally! Keeps the kids busy. lol Although I do tend to just make it in an electric one most of the time. My youngest asked for that for birthday one year...and does pull it out about twice a year to use.

I buy Oxi-Clean from Sam's Club....used to use it a lot...stopped buying it for awhile and am back to it again!

We have some kind of pet brush that brushes out the loose under hair and it really does work...just getting someone in the family to "work" it (i.e. comb the dog) is a job in itself. lol

Space Bags have been a bust with us...seems like the 2nd time we use one...it splits at the seam or tears at the nozzle area and has to be thrown away.

We have the QVC version of the Snuggie ... I used a friend's Snuggie one day and found it attracted static too bad ... like the QVC version.

and we have The Clapper ... which I would like the remote one so I could turn on a light downstairs from the top of the stairs and not wake a kid up by clapping. lol

Jeesh I didn't realize we owned so many!
Wow! You win! LOL!