View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 03:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

White lights or colored on the tree? Our tree is artificial (which I hate) and the white lights are already on it

Presents wrapped and under the tree throughout the month or only on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day? Presents are wrapped when I have time to wrap them...generally a couple days before Christmas

Is there any rhyme or reason to your giving? Some people do something to wear, something to read, something they want, something they need, etc. Do you do anything like that? Nope

Do you do anything special as a count down or use an advent calendar? We have a little snowman that hangs on the wall that is a countdown thingy

Do you have any charity minded traditions at Christmas time? Ever since I was a little girl we have done some sort of charity gift giving. My parents always sponsored a family from school (completely anonymous...we had no idea who the family was). This last year my group of friends put together a bunch of things to donate to the Marjaree Mason Center. They are a local organization that provides housing to women and children that have left an abusive home. We will probably do the same thing again this year. I used to pick names from the tree at the mall or a Starbucks but some of those things are just getting out of hand. I'm sorry but if you are asking for a Wii game and my kids don't even have a Wii..just no. Not happening.