View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 10:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. What's your favorite Christmas carol? O Holy Night by Josh Groban, God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman by the Bare Naked Ladies/Sarah McLachlan, Gabriel's Message by Sting
2. What's your favorite Christmas movie? Elf, Christmas vacation and A Christmas Story
3. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I start getting ideas. Usually early November
4. Do you bake for Christmas? If so, what? Feel free to share some recipes too. Not really. My mom does all the baking and enjoys it. She usually makes stollen, cutout cookies, Neiman Marcus bars, lemon bars, a toffee style bar, date balls (not my thing), reindeer noses and who knows what else she decides to try/add. The cornflakes/marshmallow wreathes are one of my faves. Sometimes I make pumpkin bread but I look forward to all her goodies.
5. What is your favorite thing you do with your family at the holidays? I always look forward to going to the tree farm and getting our tree. We've gone to the same place for years and on the weekends they do hay rides and have hot cocoa. I also look forward to spending Christmas day with my family and hanging out with all the kids.