View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 06:22 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Default dramatic morning

Venting here...
I've had a very dramatic morning today, to say the least. A mentally ill man, also my neighbour, woke me up by breaking a window in my house and climbing into my kithchen. He wanted me to call the piolice beacuse he thought some people were chasing him trying to kill him. I was so scared! but of course gladly called the police. He wasn't threatening me in any way but he had a wild look and the situation seemed like it could change quickly. Well, the police came and talked to him and took him in for mental care. I called my parents and they came over and helped with the clean up and the broken window.

I've talked to my mom and also called my best friend to talk about what happened. It took place at 6 am and now it's noon. The thing is, I feel oddly calm now. How "should" I feel? Am I still in chock and will starting feeling a kinds of things later? I don't know. This afternoon I'm going to a wedding so at least I'll be distracted.