View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 03:19 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsQueen82 View Post
I first thought of my wedding day, and the birth of my kids, but I'd already scrapped those and so I tried to think of some other momentous days. I don't think I can narrow it down to any ONE best day ever but there are a few that tug at my heartstrings and I consider those the best days/moments of my life. I ended up scrapping the moment my 3 year old saw her Daddy again after a 9 month long deployment. Of all the memories in my life, few mean half as much as that one to me.

Anyways, there are the "of courses" like weddings, and delivery days, but maybe there's others you have experienced like achieving a life long goal, or traveling to a place you've always wanted to go, watching your kid graduate from high school/college, or maybe scrap the first time they said "I love you", adopting a beloved pet ... stuff like that? Hope some of those trigger an idea for you!
Thanks! I think I was trying to go too deep and meaningful because, like you, I've scrapped most of those "best days ever" momentous events so I was kinda stumped. Can't do the graduation thing; I've had three graduate, waiting on the last two! I haven't fulfilled my life-long goal yet because surgeries keep setting me back, so can't do that one. And I'm still struggling with those feelings to scrap that yet. I'm going to have to think some more. Thanks again!!