View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 02:56 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I can't wait until you are back home!! Been thinking of you and praying for you while you've been away.

My progress--I have 8 challenges done. Slowly scrapping but have no expectations of finishing the passport this month, so anything is better than nothing!
Thank you so much for your prayer, Wendy!! I am SO happy to be home!!
You've had a lot going on, too. Getting 8 done is awesome! I hope you'll have some dedicated scrapping time soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
Big hugs to you Tammy.
I hope you can relax a little when you get home.
Thank you so much, Sarah!!
Today is a relax day. I'm kind of getting my bearings and cleaning a bit (3 guys alone for a month left the house a bit messy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icindi View Post
It's been slow going for me this month. Can't seem to get my mojo back. But I was surprised to see I have 10 done. 8 more is doable!
Awesome progress, Cindi!! I hope your mojo comes back and you'll easily get those next 8 done. 8 more is very doable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
I'm not sure how many I've done, maybe half? I've had a constant headache for 2 weeks and its putting me off using the laptop more than I have to and the kids have been off school and they need my attention All. The. Time. Funnily enough they've been off for 2 weeks, the lengthy of time I've has a headache
Half is great at half-way through the month, Gemma! I'm so sorry about the headache. That is definitely no fun at all. Haha!! I remember those days... having the kids home from school takes a lot of energy. Hang in there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGeling View Post
I've had a very slow start and only completed 2 I think (maybe 3?). Not sure where my mojo has gone but I'm determined to keep going and get the passport finished. It is school holidays so I don't have too much to keep me from scrapping... maybe I will try and get one done tonight!
You can do it, Kim!!