View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:23 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaggletooth75 View Post
i own over 300 something pairs of jeans and im glad to say none of them are mom jeany looking. my husband is very honest ( tis why i love him) about the way my butt looks in jeans and will tell me if it looks like crap. thank god LOL. im anal about my jeans. i dont care what they cost as long as my butt looks good LOL. I do have some old navy ones that i buy a size smaller to have a happy butt and i damage them up with sandpaper. I have jeans that have cost me as little as 30 bucks to some that cost me 300 bucks. im only 36 years old, its not time for me to have a saggy butt
I want to see pictures! Where do you store that many jeans?! You must have boxes and boxes of them. Almost one pair for every day of the year!

I'm not really sure what constitutes "mom" jeans, but I'm pretty sure I don't own any. I'm pretty particular about my jeans. My favorites brands that I own are Adriano Goldschmied, Seven for All Mankind, Joe's Jeans and Hudsons. I have about 10 pairs I wear regularly. They are all relatively expensive.