View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total: 16

4 - Use this fun quote from Audrey Hepburn to inspire the title & theme of your next layout (or three). - 1 pt per layout
1 point plus NR
NR Eat Cake by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Krystal Hartley posted 22nd Jan

14 - Create a layout with journaling about how TV affects you life. Do you feel that you watch too much? Does it take over your life? Have you found a good balance? Could you live without it? - 2 pts

25. Year in Review or A Look Ahead . Take a fresh look at the Year in Review layout, or, a layout of what your goals or your family's goals and hopes for the next year.
2points plus NR
NR DJB Fonts: Gonna Share My Story by Darcy Baldwin {fontography}

30. Pick a room in your home as your inspiration. Are you inspired by the colors, the conversations that take place, the activity in that certain room? Be sure to tell us what you room you chose and why. - 2 pts
I chose the "family" room it inspired me to scrap a page about 2 of my best friends who just had a baby and started their new family.
2 points plus NR
NR Forevermore by Julie Billingsley

35. These Days by the Foo Fighters. Create a layout inspired by the lyrics. click for video- be sure to listen to the full lyrics. We've all gone through a situation where it felt like no one said the right thing, have some scrap therapy creating this layout. 2pt
2 points Plus NR
NR DJB Gonna Share My Story posted 28th Jan

41 - Use this image as inspiration for creating your own paper-pieced masterpiece - 2 pts plus NR
NR Note to Self by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Jenn Barrette posted 10th Jan

Last edited by Starlight-Princess; 01-31-2012 at 10:48 PM.