View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

2 - Create a layout featuring your favorite quote from a Love Song.
1 point for challenge + 1 point NR = 2 points
Free as a Bird Petit 4-February 10th

5 - Super Bowl Sunday is February 7th! How do you get into the game or do you not get the hype? Love it or Hate it... create a page dedicated to one of the biggest sporting events of the year.
1 point for challenge

8 - Scrap your favorite cold weather meal.
1 point for challenge

13 - ADORE - Scrap it!
1 point for Challenge

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look. Our very own SugarBabe Crystal is a master at this technique and it's a fun way to make your template stash last.
1 point for challenge + point NR = 2 points
Used Lauren Griers Forever Kinda Friends - February 12th

21 - Sweet Shoppe Designs is Celebrating our 4th Birthday! Create a layout that features 4 of everything - 4 papers, 4 photos, 4 buttons, etc. Anything you put on your page MUST be multiplied x4 with the exception of your title.
2 points for challenge

15 - Levi Strauss was born on February 26 - create a page inspired by those dreamy denims!
1 point for challenge + 1 NR point = 2 points
Used Prarie Fields by Julie Billingsly February 18th

24 - Library lovers month is here so create a book related page that reflects on your favorite books or characters. You could do a Top 10 page, a page about the character in a book you would love to be or more - get creative!
2 points for challenge + 1 point NR = 3 points

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:
5 points for challenge + 1 point NR = 6 points
New Release used on 32c Darcy Baldwin's DJB Joanne script February 21,2010

32a - My favorite color is...

32c - I'm afraid of...

32e - I can't live without...

33 - 10 Things Album / Project - This month we want you to create a 10 Things mini-album or project. You can choose any topic you like - 10 things I Love About You, 10 Things I Love About My Hometown, 10 Things I Love About Dessert - the sky is the limit! Use the following projects for inspiration. (10 Pages in a Tangible Album Required - don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it!)
10 points for challenge

Total Points 30

Last edited by Balinda; 02-25-2010 at 04:40 PM.