View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 10:47 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
What was your designer name? I thought you had designed, but I also thought I imagined it too!! Old age, it plays tricks on you!
I was there when I was pregnant with my son and left in 2013 because he made me so, so, so very sick!! I came back late 2014 and 2015 while my ex was overseas. But when life happened with my oldest, I had to step back around 2017-2018 and take care of her mental health...it was hard to stop designing then. I wasn't ready, but I knew it was the right decision at the time - probably the hardest I've cried about a decision that I needed to make.

Most of my Disney stuff was done for MouseScrappers. Boy have I gotten away from designing. I miss it, but I love scrapping more, which is why I stepped away from designing!!

In the beginning of my IG life, I felt strange asking people to follow them if they had personal things on their, outside of their layouts. But now, I love following people and seeing their life in and outside of their layouts!! Right now it's just the private accounts that I don't request because I feel like I'm invading their personal space.
I was at Gingerscraps in 2016 but started in 2014 I think at a store named Stuff to Scrap then moved to Scaps N Pieces (both closed now). I was designing under Leaving a Legacy Designs. I hung out some at Mousescrappers too which is where some of the stuff I have came from...prizes for challenges there. such a small world <3