View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 11:00 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I guess I'm bored too - not really, I have PLENTY I need to do, just taking a break.

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I like the assortment - some easy to do and the scrapping challenges - wish I had more time to scrap but I HAD to buy things too. I hit the total of purchases for the year accidentally this past weekend. Not pretty. I'm trying to forget that number!!!!

2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? I'm meeting a friend for lunch today so I'll probably get my usual there - a cup of veggie soup and a half sandwich and their famous iced tea (but I'm the weird one, UNsweetened, and I don't add sweetener).

3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Right side - the best I've felt in a few weeks. I've been sooooooo tired lately. My hubby said if I went to bed earlier....I suppose

4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? A few things. Dinner out Saturday night with my girls and grands. Appreciation dinner for the elders at our church Sunday. Saturday during the day I plan to scrap and NOT spend too much $$, oh, and do laundry (yuck).

5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I'm still watching Criminal Minds while I scrap or work on the computer and don't need quiet. Might go back to Blue Bloods or Grimm when I'm done. Probably Blue Bloods as there is some of that I haven't watched but I've watched the whole series of Grimm 2x. I like watching something I've seen before while I scrap or knit - that way my mind is occupied but I don't have to watch with my eyes as I've seen it before.