View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:17 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
Oh no... we had a similar experience with our couch. We ordered a new couch and they said it would take 3-4 months to deliver from China. Wasn't too impressed, but said OK. Hello, almost SIX months later (with me calling them every month to check) they finally said it's arrived in country and I should have it in a few days. A few days went by and nothing. I call them and they say "Oh, 2 sections were damaged and the supplier can't replace them. We'll have to cancel your order." !!!!!!!? Sooooooooo angry.

I would ask around the community, or mothers groups about your son's school. They may know one of the administrators/school clerks you can get a hold of over the holidays. Alternatively, contact the school board or supervisor. Someone, somewhere will have a contact number for SOMEONE you can talk to surely. Best of luck!
Oh no, 6 months later and in the end, still no couch ??? That is just the worst I hope you were able to find another seller and that that sale went a lot better

Well, after my teenage son woke up, I found out that his entire class received the same email so I guess the school was hacked and they just thought it was fun to send out this email. I do hope that they didn't unregister all those students.......it's going to be a pain to register all the students again and they need to do that before school starts again on Sept 2nd.