View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I do, here is a story.

I was on Just Mommies and there was a lady who was a psychic for pregnancies and women who were trying to conceive. She was like 25 bucks for a reading online. You basically sent her a email with your name and your SO's name and maybe birthdays. Very vague. Anyhow I received my reading back and it blew me away.

Here is the reading:

Hi Crystal

They show you having a BOY and they relate him to APRIL, so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. I am seeing him linked to the first half of the month of April, something like the 6th to the 12th so not sure if you can look ahead and see if this would perhaps connect with either your ovulation or testing?

They show your son as someone who has amazing confidence, someone who takes his time with things, almost like he is having so much fun that he just does not want it to end. I think that you will find that he is someone who kinda minds his own business when it comes to things that really don't concern him. He does not like to be involved in other peoples problems. Although he will help bail a friend out of trouble if he "has" to, he would much rather let them learn their own lesson and focus on his own issues if he has any. I think that you will find that he is very in dependant, and always a really hard worker. He is someone who sees what needs to be done and then just pitches in. He wants anything that is going to have his name attached to it to be perfect and show that it was done right.

I see him as someone who is down to earth though with most things, he knows when to let loose and when to have fun. He tends to have good balance, but it really depends on being around the people that he knows and feels comfortable with. In a situation hes not too sure of, you might find that he is a bit more stubborn, dig in his heels type person and find a way/reason to be out of the room or out of the "situation'> I think hes like his dad.. hes not really this big social person. Hes got his good circle of friends, confidence around them, but is not this big party person who is going to go out and try and "party". Just not him. His idea of fun is playing video games, playing sports, hanging out..etc.

When it comes to career paths, they show him working for a newspaper company, I see him linked to something in "design".

When it comes to marriage I See him closer to 26, they will have one girl and one boy of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

To start, We found out I was pregnant with Lucien on April 9th 2009. We had Zachary on April 7th 2011. What she describes above is my Husband to the T. I had this reading while I was trying to conceive with Lucien and only people who know my husband know how he is. I dunno if it was coincidence but I believed her.