View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've been trying to figure out the same thing... little holiday toys never last, or dumb things from the dollar store either break or just end up all over the house. My boys have out grown a lot of things in the past year too so I'm kinda being forced to come up with new ideas rather than just switch things up for a change. I'm trying to stay away from Video games as that's all they ever get, BUT I will probably get a few Skylanders, books were something I was thinking also, I'm thinking small lego packs, or minecraft figures, they are always in need of new headphones, sun glasses, I ordered each of them a new tshirt.... and there's always the usual spring stuff... bubbles, new skateboard gear or water guns.......other than that my kids are more interested in the candy and treats.... this is one of 3 times a year we go crazy with that stuff so I don't really mind that it seems to be all about the "candy". What I keep trying to find more ideas on is what to put in the eggs.... Those I would like to be more than just candy.