View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 07:18 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
I really have no tricks, tbh.
I just happen to live in a country where I have no friends to talk to, except for the ones in my computer (read SSD, aka you guys). So, I spend a lot of time on the computer and take a lot of normal days photos. For me, I just scrap the everyday, as if I am writing a diary, really.

This is me too. Being a SAHM, and a military wife, I really don't make or keep very many friendships and have no family around. Just the time that I start getting close to people we (or they) are reassigned and I have to start all over again. After 8+ years of this I'm burnt out and I stopped trying as much. My digi-friends are always there wherever I move and in all kinds of time zones. You guys keep me sane and happy if I've got something to share, good or bad! <3 I scrapped 556 pages last year (That's just at SSD... I didn't even count my other galleries though it's not much anywhere else). Sometimes I'm embarrassed about that... like I really should be doing something else/more with my life but I figure it keeps me happy in the midst of all the changes and unhappy things in life and I'm still at the girl's school functions, still keep a clean house/make dinner, still spend time with my family etc. Some people have weekly bowling, or girl's night out, or whatever the case may be. I have scrapping. Right? Lol.. I hope at least!