View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 12:45 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
Cleaning is NOT something I am good at...LOL I make my boys clean esp their own bathroom. Hubby does ours since I am struggling with knee pain....we just deep cleaned/painted our gameroom (second living room for the kids). I pulled everything out of the room and am only bringing in a few things and donating or packing up the rest....when deep cleaning it is nice to pull everything out and start over.
I declutter too when I'm deep cleaning. I love getting rid of all the crap. My problem is that I have a hard time getting started on the deep cleaning... I'd rather be scrappin!

I also wish I DH would clean our bathroom - he's the one who makes it messy. But he doesn't clean it to my standards and then we both feel bad, so it's just easier to do it myself.

I do make the kids clean theirs and they have go back and touch up where they missed. They hate it when I make them do that, but they have to learn how to clean. My youngest DD is the worst. I really have to hound her to clean her bathroom and stand there and bark orders so she gets it clean.

I told my DIL that I taught my son how to clean properly, so if he doesn't clean well at their place, it's because he's playing her and is trying to get out of cleaning like his dad does.