View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 06:01 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
Yaaaaay!!! I'm SO happy you're back. I have really missed your fabulous LOs!!
Sorry for all the troubles you've had with this move. I still think you should visit us in Idaho... no humidity and no cockroaches!!!
Maybe I'll be able to convince J to let me visit--I've yet to visit Idaho to knock it off my states of places visited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
Sorry you're having a hard move. So your daughter did end up moving with you? I thought that when you first got your orders she was planning on staying in Colorado. Having her close by is a plus, right? And the weather will will get better when summer ends... Like in October. ; )
Personal issues came up with my daughter that completely flip-flopped our family and her choice of schooling. She had several full-ride scholarships to several schools with her top being Colorado State University - Fort Collins (2 hours north of the Springs). Because of the situations with life, she had set aside those scholarships, and move with us to Kentucky. Moving to KY also meant she needed to find a college close-by, within an hour or so driving distance. She decided on Austin Peay State University, just over the border in TN (its roughly 30-minutes from the house). With all the changes, she lost all of her chances of scholarships as they were already awarded and we will be taking out school loans to pay for her education. There's a lot more to it. She needs a lot of prayers for healing and strength--I'd appreciate that. Maybe one day here in a couple months or year, I'll be able to talk about it. Heaven's knows Tammy and I have talked about writing a book with everything we've gone through these past few years.