View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. My coleslaw is always a hit. I put in bacon, a mayo/vinegar dressing with celery salt and either maple syrup or sweetener. It's low carb friendly but everyone loves it.

2. I collect pens and paper (notepads, post-its, file cards, etc). I also have a collection of binders, clipboards and folders. For pens, I love extra fine pens and always stock up when I can find them. They seem to be the least available pen around here. My desk has a scatter of file cards with photoshop instructions, recipes, tips, etc. My work desk is always messy but it works for me.

3. I pretty much get up around 6:30-7 every day. The odd time I'll sleep in til aruond 7:30 but rarely. I set the coffee to be ready so I usually get out of bed pretty quick and grab my first cup as I let Taz out, feed the birds/squirrels and grab my phone to sit down to read quietly for a bit.

4. My hubs made me laugh this morning. Poor guy, he was so stressed and yelling at Taz to come inside from the yard as the bear was at the fence. I knew Taz would ignore him b/c of the shrill, shrieking yelling he was doing. He responds to calm stern commands, not high pitched frantic screams. I knew the bear would ignore Taz (they always do) and Taz will always bark and chase them away, that is just what he does which is funny to see b/c he's 25 lbs and no match for a 500 lb bear. But I've learned the bears are not bothered by him, they just ignore him or wander away b/c they hate his barking. So, my poor hubs was scared but I couldn't help laugh at his frantic jumping up and down and waving his arms while screeching at Taz. I don't think he appreciated me laughing at him but I couldn't help it.

5. I am thinking of buying a few things in the next month as I start looking for clothes for my youngest granddaughter. I always find better choices in the States than here at home in Canada so as we go into town on wkends from our summer place in WA, I will start looking around.