View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 12:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Best BBQ side dish you make? Potato Salad (it's like the only bbq side dish I make lol). I make mine pretty basic with a twist.... white potato, hardboiled egg, hellmanns mayo (can'tbe anything but hellmanns -- and I always put a little more than I should because we don't like it dry). Then I add a little bit of Dill seasoning. Oh, and we serve it warm.... potato salad is yucky cold.
Any office supply hoarding or collecting? I have a major office supplies hoarding problem. I love making lists, and even lists of lists that I need to make, and as much as I try to cut back by tracking things on the computer, it's just not the same as a good flowing pen and pad of paper. I am mostly addicted to legal pads, cute notebooks and pretty pens. I do however get sucked in by cute post its, pretty printed file folders and I ALWAYS stock up on pencils, paper, binder clips, index cards, sharpies, glue, tape at back to school time (it's what I call 'moms christmas' when I get to restock my office supplies lol)
Do you always wake around the same time or sleep in on the wkend?
What is something that made you laugh this week? My lil chickies.... they are so funny, and at 3 weeks old, their personalities are really shining through. There is already one that is supper attached to me and always needs to be in my arms, and one that ALWAYS has to sit on my hubby's head! She makes me laugh every time we let them out of their brooder.
Have you started Xmas shopping yet? Yes. I always start in January when they have big sales. I usually get the little things that the kids get every year (a new mug, their annual christmas ornament etc), when they mark down all the christmas stuff after christmas. Also spring and summer sales for their nerdy tech collectables so I get a lot this time of year. I do try to pick up one gift for other family members once a month too so I don't get overwhelmed when the holidays arrive. If I didn't start shopping the day after Christmas I'd never get everything done.