View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 05:40 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisgah13 View Post
I'm curious, though - for one year, do you use one main kit to keep a consistent color scheme or do you switch it up? I was thinking of using one main kit (though I can't seem to stop myself from grabbing from other ones, which always takes more time) but then doing different individual kits for pages I'm elaborating on, such as holidays, trips, birthdays, fun hikes, etc.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on that? Or what's worked for you?

Also curious - what are some of the kits you've found to work really well for this style of scrapping?
I use a different kit each week of the year. Or at least most weeks of the year--sometimes I do repeat, but it seems that I usually pick a different grouping of cards & elements to use. My page layout is really almost the same through the whole book, so that's where it feels consistent...kits & colors are anything goes! That's what's working for me.

I love having lots of non-themed, general "happy life" kits to choose from. I save a separate copy of the pocket card previews in a folder all together so if I have very few photos in a week, I can easily choose a kit that has a lot of cards I'd like to use to fill all those empty spots