View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 03:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I probably dabble in too many things.... "creative in all ways.... master in none" lol

I started out as a paper scrapper / crafter, when I moved to digi scrapping only, I couldn't bare the thought of my supplies going to waste to I picked up Mixed Media art journaling for those times when I just want to get messy.

I've been working on sewing and quilting a lot lately, love them both but that just made me want to do more "stitchy" style things like embroidery and crochet (I literally just threw my crochet hook on the desk, paused the video I was following and came on here for a break.... that's how well learning that is going lol).

Another "art form" I do (which is probably my second fav after Digi Scrap), is makeup. I dunno what it is, but there is something so fun about using my own face as my canvas and just doing whatever I want. Of course, the more fun I have the more I need to know I have a day where i'm not leaving the house (cause even if it looks amazing, it's sometimes more than my comfort zone will handle in public).