View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It's so great that you stopped and are taking care of him! I'm glad he's in good hands. ***flea free vibes to you***

I once rescued three little wild kittens. Their mom had probably been hit by a car (DBF saw her wounded but she was gone before we could help her) and the three babies were around our house but we didn't know where. I searched for them, hoping they were old enough to survive without their mom. And the next day I found one of them that fell into some oily product that DBF had in his workshop. Gosh, I had to clean the poor kitten in my shower with dish soap... twice! He was cold, shaking, and so miserable. I thought he couldn't eat by himself so I had to feed him for 3 days before the shelter would open (it was a holiday weekend). When we finally brought him to the shelter he was all cute and fluffy again, so adorable. And as soon as he was in the shelter he started eating by himself! LOL And I found his brother and sister the next days, so they were all safe and got adopted really quickly, they were so cute!! Here's the oily one (after I washed him... twice! poor thing!)

Don't pay attention to the big ugly thing behind the cute kitten!

Signature created using "To The Moon And Back" by Amanda Yi & Meghan Mullens