View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 04:22 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Do you feel stressed this month? Got it all under control? Don't care and just wing it, letting everything fall into place?
Lately I feel like every month has been stressful, with too many to-do's and too little time to get them done. But this month isn't any more stressful than other months. Hanukkah is a much smaller holiday than Christmas--I don't know of anyone who goes all out in the same way that people do for Christmas.

Are you well organized? Or do you procrastinate?
Umm...both? I know what I need to do and I've got gifts mostly done. But certain things, like Mensch on a Bench (Jewish Elf on a Shelf) I end up procrastinating and doing last minute.

What is something you hope to accomplish this month?
I'll have Winter Break off school along with the kids. There will be about a week that we don't have much scheduled, so I'm really hoping to make a dent on some of the scrapping I want to do. Biggest goal is to finish the photobook I'm almost done with, January to June 2018.

Got any decorations or baking done yet?
Nope. We'll do a little decorating closer to when Hanukkah starts, but it's just hanging up a few lights and signs--maybe 20 minutes total to get it all done. No real plans to bake anything other than DD's birthday cake.

What is something you are looking forward to this month?
DD and I are going to spend a weekend in Colonial Williamsburg, just the 2 of us.