View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 03:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
yes I'm always covering up things!!
I covered up my dishes in this photo!

And like this one, the photo didn't fit the frame, so I used the clusters to fill in the missing pixels of the photo

So yeah, I'm always covering up stuff no one just realizes it!
Oh when I have that problem I sometimes use a journaling card or a pattern paper to put a strip and add a quote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAndra View Post
I don't see a tree.

I also don't see a date so I would not be taken aback if I did see a Christmas tree as I associate hockey with being a winter sport & Christmas is, obviously, during our winter.
LeeAndra, it's on the top right side of the cluster, I didn't want to make it too obvious in case you could see the tree. LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygutz View Post
I honestly haven't noticed the tree.

Like Kimberly, I also tweak photos, if I need privacy on some signs but I really like the photo, I would blur it or cover it up with clusters or an element like a heart, a button or anything, and I laso like to use black and white when and if needed, and when I want to make sure the water marks on a mirror isn't noticeable or the photo will look a little less messier when it's in black and white.
OMG, brilliant w/ the b/w for the mirror or window marks! I have tons of dog noses on my windows all the time.