View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 02:22 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
I had something similar from SF. They also reprinted free of charge, but it was still a hassle. It's one of the reasons I decided to resize all of my full-size photos to 11.5in: the book is technically "12x12," but the pages are slightly smaller. This way, if the cutting process is off again, I just see a tiny bit extra white at the bottom.

I will admit I've thought about forgoing background papers altogether and having a simple white background. Then it wouldn't matter if my page was slightly off: everything will look "finished," even if I place a page away from the gutter etc.
Glad it works for you! I don't print 12x12 from SF so resizing a 10x10 to 9.5x9.5 would defeat my purpose of not having the print large enough for me to read. 8x8 is too small for that reason LOL I guess in a way I do something similar since I just make sure everything important is 1/4 to 1/2 away from the edge. If part of a cluster of flowers gets cut off, it is no problem since most people would just think it was designed that way.