View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 04:24 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I have not done lay flat, but I totally would switch if they offered the size I print in now.

They do offer the lay flat in an 8x8 and a 12x12 at presto photo and other places do as well. It would eliminate those gutter issues for sure.

Glad the video helped you visualize things a little more. I’m very passionate about people printing their layouts no matter how they choose to. I started with loose pages back in 2006, now I’ve done over 50 books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post
Thank you!! I love watching your videos about your books. Really helps me to see things a bit more clearly. Have you ever done the lay-flat pages? If you did, would you still have the same gutter issues do you think? I've only done the regular bound with the yearbooks I've created and have always been really careful of the gutter with those BUT my pages are more creative and I really want that to not be an issue when I print mine, LOL.

Oh and I love how you matched pages by using the same kit. Made me think more about how I want the overall look of my family books.