View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 01:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Today is Friday 13th, are you superstitious? Change your routine at all today? 13 is my lucky number and I'm not superstitious at all. Friday the 13th was a great day, even with the full moon and a school of children.

Have you changed your hairstyle in the last year? Within the last year, yes. I cut it short this time last year. I've since let it grow back out, but because it is SO THICK I decided to go with an undercut in the back. I love it, it thins my hair out tremendously. My pony tail, when I wear it up, is half the size it used to be - and it is still as big around as a quarter. I cut my own hair and when I get sick of it I do something different. I'm trying to let it grow because my hubby loves long hair and mine hasn't been long in a while. I have a lot more curl lately than I did a year ago too. That comes and goes though, as it has my whole life.

Has your scrapping style changed over the last few yrs? No. I haven't scrapped much over the past few years so my style remains very much the same. I go for speed when I scrap. I use a lot of templates, etc.

If you could change your behaviour, break a habit, what would it be? I have been working on several habits lately. I'm doing a pretty good job. Biting my nails is something I plan to work on next. I've been eating better, working out, getting more sleep and overall taking better care of myself. I'm making progress!