View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 10:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

when I take photos off our phones/cameras, they go into their own folders based on date and subject (Dec 2019 Christmas, TN Trip Feb 2020 etc). Some folders (like trips) have additional folders inside the main one. Whenever I get a subject/group of photos scrapped, I edit the title and write "DONE" after the subject and date. That way, when I am searching through the photos, I can see which ones haven't been scrapped yet. It also helps when I have to search photos for like "zoo". it will bring up those folders and helps me see what needs to be scrapped! If it is a larger folder, and I only scrap a section of the photos in it, I have a couple options. Sometimes I make lists writing down what photos still need to be scrapped with the date. Other times, I will open the photos that still need to be scrapped, throw them all into a new document and date and subject it. That ones goes into my layouts folder as a working document that I can come back to later. that way the photos I need to scrap are right there all together.