View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 07:24 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
Hi Wendy!

A Spin-A-Lift is an old challenge that we've done around here for years. Basically, it's just like a regular scraplift except you flip it or rotate it somehow before you lift it.

BUT if you've already done your page as a straight-up lift, since you didn't know what that meant exactly, the challenge police aren't gonna come hunt you down. Just consider it done and move on to the next challenge!
Oops!!! I wondered if I was supposed to do something else with that. I'm sorry. I did do my layout (it's already posted), but I promise I'll scraplift (and turn it) another layout after dinner!

Thank you for the quick response. I want to be fair and not cheat.

Can I ask one more question?

Robin said for basic bingo, to scrap five layouts, yet the example shows the middle as free. giving you only four layouts to scrap. Today as I was looking through the easy mode forum, people who used the free middle, had an extra layout and one lady even pointed to a fifth layout. Is that something that is necessary as the middle doesn't count--having a fifth layout? If it doesn't count, do you just do another block of the challenge card or can any SSD layout count as your fifth layout?

I'm only asking for next month, so I know all the rules. Hopefully this will be the last time you hear from me!