View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

The only thing I'm mad at sonic about right now, is they had this awesome salad for YEARS that had black beans, and corn, and salsa and the such in it... and they discontinued it a few months ago.

But their coffees are great! Actually, several years ago, I got an invitation to be on a market research panel for coffee tasting. They gave us samples of 3 different coffees and asked us to rate which ones we preferred. At the END of the study, they told us which coffee was which, but not until after they collected our papers (so we couldn't change our answers).
My first choice in all categories (we had a selection of flavours of both iced and hot) was Sonic My second choice was McDonalds, and my least favourite was Starbucks (which doesn't surprise me- I hate hate hate Starbucks coffee, but a lot of people were actually really mad to find out they hated Starbucks, because the thing was in a really upscale part of town where there are like... 60 starbucks... and these were people who paid to go to starbucks 1-2 times a day.... so it was funny to see that when they take the name away, they really don't like it!)
Anyway, I thought it was awesome because I got paid $75 to sit for an hour drinking coffee!

New Siggy Coming Soon