View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 12:56 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
14a - Jock Life OR 14b - Nerd Life
Just to be sure with my frenchie language lol:
Jock life is about people who are very much in sports and Nerd life is a little like Geek or I am wrong?
I often struggle with these words.
For example, I think of scrapping my daughter trying boxing sport for Jock life, is it ok?
Thank you so much for your help!
The challenges are really good and fun, it makes me want to give a try this month after all the summer challenges!
With English as a second language I can relate that sometimes it's hard to understand those sayings. But I figured that jock life would be someting around sports (so your idea sounds like it fits) and the nerd life is more about being nerdy or a geek (think gaming, playing cards/chess, watching TV shows, being passionate about something that's not sports, reading a specific sort of books, dress up like Harry Potter or a fairy, well... I think you got it and it's probably even more).
Anyway, what I wanted to say that as soon as it inpires you, it should be fine. E.g. for #15 I choose 'Hit the snooze button', but scrapped my daughter watching a sunset (so nothing sleepy at all). The page is about dreaming big dreams, so I figured it would fit.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Bonne chance!